|More Questions & Answers
Question: What is a Video Guide?
A video guide is a recorded video presentation that you can download to your computer, burn to a DVD or view right off the internet. You can download the webinar at work or at home and view it when it is convenient for you.
Question: How Does a Video Guide Work?
After getting the Effective Plantar Fasciitis Exercise Program, you will be directed to details on how to access the video guide.
You can then view and download the video guide.
The instruction to view and download the video guide are easy and quick to do.
Along with the video guide, you can download and print out a detailed handout of the video presentation.
With your handout in hand and video guide on the computer or iPod, you are ready to overcome your plantar fasciitis.
Question: Do I have to Watch the Video Presentation all at One Time?
No you do not have to.
You can watch the video presentation at your own pace and re-visit any aspects of the video presentation when you like.
Question: Can I Burn the Video Presentation onto a DVD?
Yes, you can!
You can download the video presentation to your computer and then burn the video webinar to a blank DVD.
This allows you to watch the video presentation on a DVD player at home, on your laptop or on a different computer.
Question: Why do so many people prefer to learn through a Video Presentation?
Benefits of learning through a webinar:
- You can watch the video at your own pace and go back to key points at your convenience
- You can watch the video presentation on your own, any computer, iPad or iPod
- Don’t have to take time off work and lose money in order to attend a course
- You can watch the video when it is convenient and best for you
- You can download the video presentation to your iPod or iPad and watch it while waiting
- You can learn new fitness education information from the convenience of your home
- You can view the video presentation on a PC or Mac
- You can download an MP3 of the video presentation and listen to it in your car, on your iPod or during your workout
- You can earn continuing education credits by watching the video presentation
- Affordable way of learning new detailed and researched backed information for yourself, your clinic or fitness team
- No time is wasted driving or flying to courses
- No expensive and overpriced course fees
Question: I was at a fitness site and watched a free video presentation. The free video presentation did not have much substance to it?
I find free video presentation don’t have content that is very helpful.
They are often full of useless information or just promotion of a more expensive products.
This a content rich video presentation!
I give you tones of information on plantar fasciitis and exercises that you can use with right way.
Question: I have watched a video presentation before and could not download or burn the webinar to a DVD?
Most of the video presentation you have to sit in front of your computer and watch the full presentation.
Often times you lose the internet connection to their computer and have to start all over again.
This is very frustrating, a waist of time and very inconvenient.
Plus, most video presentation you can’t download the video presentation, you can’t burn the video presentation onto a DVD, you can’t skip to the best part of the video you would like.
This is NOT the case with the Plantar Fasciitis Exercise Solution video presentation.
You can download, burn and skip to any part in the Plantar Fasciitis Exercise Solution video presentation.
Question: Are there videos of the plantar fasciitis exercise?
Yes, there are.
I go through all of the exercises and point out the key things so you get the most out of the exercise.